Report Long Term Care Insurance Fraud
Long term care insurance fraud has many characteristics and can be committed by anyone. Serious instances of fraud can result in felony charges or other severe legal actions. Scammers frequently target the elderly and it is important to remain alert. Examples of long term care insurance fraud include:
- Caregivers providing services that aren’t covered under policy benefits (i.e., painting, gardening, etc.)
- Submitting claims for services that were never provided.
- Falsifying shift times on long term care invoices.
- Policy holders exaggerating medical needs in order to collect benefits.
- Family members or providers submitting claims for a deceased policy holder.
If you know of, or suspect long term care insurance fraud is being committed, please call the Toll Free Fraud Hotline at 888-387-5824 or complete and submit the form below and a representative will contact you shortly. Your identity and any information you provide will be kept confidential.